The groom and his party should look as stylish as the ladies. Traditionally, the guys will dress the same or similar to that of the groom. A few guidelines are listed below:
- The jacket sleeve hem should fall at the wrist-bone with about one-fourth to one half inch of the shirt cuff showing below.
- The bottom hem of the jacket should cover the butt and the vent shouldn't pull open. If it does, that means it's too tight.
- The collar should lay flat on the back and sides of the neck without any gaps or bulges.
- Pants should fit comfortably when standing and sitting and break across the top of the shoes so they cover the top one-third.
- A bow tie should fit snugly around the collar.